- Full Time
At Chisel AI, we are technology enthusiasts and experts pushing the limits on how AI will shape our future by teaching computers to read and extract document information. Using the latest advances in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, our advanced SaaS platform automates repetitive high-volume tasks that challenge a multi-billion industry. More importantly, our innovation creates time for people to do work they love by focussing on initiatives requiring experiential knowledge and judgment. This is a genuine opportunity to contribute to a team that makes AI technology accessible to mainstream companies on a global scale.
Right now, we're at a unique and rare stage of scale-up growth that will give our team and those who join us a chance to put their mark on everything we build. We have major traction, big clients, and a plan to expand rapidly. Our strong and diverse leadership team fosters an inclusive culture where: failures turn into opportunities, we learn from each other, people share what they have built, and we grow and develop an amazing company together. All without sacrificing who you are.
As a Chisel AI Account Executive, your role will be to close new business with leading commercial insurance carriers and brokers.
Our new Account Executive will:
- Fuel our growth. You will utilize your proven track record of leading full and complex enterprise sales cycles to acquire net new logos, while also expanding our footprint across an amazing customer base. Accordingly, travel will be required.
- Build. You will build relationships with key stakeholders at existing and prospective customers to internalize their strategic goals, learn their pain points and help them reduce costs and grow their business with Chisel AI solutions.
- Collaborate. You will work very closely with our cross-functional teams in Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Development, to understand the capabilities of our solutions, so that you can deliver our value proposition to enterprise-level prospects. In turn, you will bring back market feedback to ensure our that our solutions remain industry leading.
Our new Account Executive has:
- Experience. You have 5 to 7 years of enterprise sales experience in a high-growth, B2B SaaS technology company. You have skillfully led deals from start to finish, working through multiple layers of a global organization to reach decision makers, build strategic relationships, and negotiate through procurement processes.
- Ability to ‘walk-the-talk’. You are well-versed in commercial insurance underwriting terminology and are able to understand and relate to the pain points of our customers. Ideally, you are someone who understands the insurance placement cycle from submission to policy.
- Executive Presence. You speak your mind in an assertive, clear, and professional manner and are able to engage and connect with people at all levels. When you speak, people listen.
- Education. You probably hold a bachelor’s degree to demonstrate a higher level of education. We do, however, recognize that not everyone gains their skills this way. If you don’t have a bachelor’s degree but can demonstrate the skills and experience to match, we’d still like to see your profile.
So, what can you expect working at Chisel AI?
We know that inclusiveness and belonging make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. Every Chiseller (that's us!) is committed to creating and nurturing a welcoming, accessible, and growth-focused environment. We want each person here to feel valued and respected with opportunities to realize her/his/their potential, but not at the sacrifice of everything else.
This is us:
- Challenging Work. Bring your creative self. What we are doing has never been done before.
- Flexibility. Flexible work hours. Flexible work location. Choose what works best for you. It’s what you deliver that counts.
- Me Time. 4-weeks of vacation, with the expectation that you rest, enjoy your life, and experience true work-life balance. Flexible INT (“I need time”) Days because we all need time to take care of our everyday lives.
- Health & Well Being Support. Competitive family health benefits available, including Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Equity Ownership. Stock options that start vesting from Day 1. You have immediate stake in this growth.
What can you expect when you apply to Chisel AI?
We want to know what motivates YOU, and we don't believe that everyone follows the same career path. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team and encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. Tell us your story, not just your experience and credentials.
Need accomodations? Just let us know. Chisel AI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations as required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
COVID-19: The safety of our team, our candidates, and our community is of our utmost concern. We are conducting all interviews virtually and online. Should you meet with our team, you will receive a Candidate Guide to help you prepare and navigate through this experience.